- Learn engineering concepts
- Use playdough to connect lights, switches, and motors
- Learn about conductors and insulators
- Build problem-solving skills
Be our special Mini Maker. By using playdough as a conductor and insulator, students learn the basics of electrical circuits in a fun and educative approach. At the end of this course, you will be able to connect lights, switches, and motors. You will also develop problem-solving and engineering skills that can inspire independent thinking with a twist of creativity.
Book Private Coding Lessons
5 sessions for £225
10 sessions for £450
|Prerequisites||Grade 2 numeracy and literacy|
|Spoken language||English, Arabic, or French|
|Required material||A Squishy Circuit|
|Length||60min per session|
How It Works
- You purchase a course.
- We email you a video link to connect with your tutor on the selected date and time.
- If you are unsure which course to book, you can arrange a consultation call here.