- Write your first basic algorithms in Python
- Build a retro text-based video game
- Develop logical thinking capacities
Build fun puzzles and create games to play while learning to code! This course uses one of the world’s most famous programming languages, Python. In a productive environment, students will be able to write basic algorithms and unleash their genius to create a retro text-based video game.
Book Private Coding Lessons
5 sessions for £225
10 sessions for £450
|Ages||9-11, 12-14, 15-18|
|Prerequisites||Basic understanding of coding logic|
|Recommended material||A MakeyMakey board would make things more fun but isn’t mandatory.|
|Spoken language||English, Arabic, or French|
|Length||60min per session|
How It Works
- You purchase a course.
- We email you a video link to connect with your tutor on the selected date and time.
- If you are unsure which course to book, you can arrange a consultation call here.