- Learn about sensors
- Build basic light sensing circuits
- Develop your own digital intelligent systems through programming an Arduino microcontroller
- Use C++ coding language
- Get a certificate from Google’s Grasshopper course
How do street lights sense darkness and light? How do self-driving cars avoid obstacles? Credit goes to the magic of sensors. In this course, you will learn about sensors and how you can build basic sensing circuits such as a light sensor. You will also use these electronics to develop your own digital intelligent systems. This will be achieved by programming an Arduino microcontroller using C++ to control different actuators such as LED devices, servo-motors, and buzzers. Your final project will combine the different robotics skills acquired during the course.
Book Private Coding Lessons
5 sessions for £225
10 sessions for £450
|Length||60min per session|
How It Works
- You purchase a course.
- We email you a video link to connect with your tutor on the selected date and time.
- If you are unsure which course to book, you can arrange a consultation call here.