- Script in Python
- Differentiate between syntax related errors and logical errors
- Use different types of loops to write efficient code
- Identify and manipulate different data types
- Construct if-else conditionals
- Define and call a function
Help a warrior navigate the battlefield by giving them instructions in Python. Attack enemies, build fences, and move around a magical forest filled with beasts to win this adventure game!
Book This Camp
Group course for £150
Individual Course for £200
|Prerequisites||Basic understanding of coding logic|
|Spoken language||English, Arabic, or French|
|Length||60min per session
This camp runs over 5 sessions.
|Group size||3 max|
Monday 28 March – Friday 1 April 2022 (UAE only), Monday 4 – Friday 8 April 2022, Monday 11 – Friday 15 April 2022
|Time||10AM – 11AM (UK time) for 9-11 age group
10AM – 11AM (UAE time/GMT+4) for 9-11 age group
How It Works
- You purchase a course.
- We email you a video link to connect with your tutor on the selected date and time.
- If you are unsure which course to book, you can arrange a consultation call here.